Tennis Channel's Traffic Operations Coordinator is highly proactive and takes initiative. This individual works both independently with minimal supervision and collaborates as part of a team. This individual relies heavily on their exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills. This individual possesses strong functional knowledge of Traffic and Network Operations as well as knowledge of Ad Sales.
This is a freelance role with part time hours but has the potential to lead to a permanent full time role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as liaison between Production, Master Control, Traffic and Ad Sales to ensure Airtime and Separation compliance
- Manages all commercial inventory on daily logs in real time during live programming, as well as resolves any additional commercial inventory issues that may occur
- Tracks in content and inventory Ad Sales Marketing elements
- Creates daily discrepancy report for live tennis coverage for Ad Sales and Research
- Monitors, maintains, and updates Day of Air report in real time for Research and Nielsen reporting
- Works a varied schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- 5-7 years operations or traffic experience
- Possess meticulous attention to detail, organizational, communication skills and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a strong part of a team
- Experience with Broadway or Sintec systems is preferred.
Tennis Channel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About Tennis Channel:
Tennis Channel is a twenty-four-hour television network, online streaming service and national print magazine circulation dedicated to the sport and its unique lifestyle. The tennis-media hub is home to every aspect of the wide-ranging, worldwide tennis community. Tennis Channel is carried nationwide by every one of the top ten pay-TV service providers.
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $21.44 to $26.44 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates’ relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.